Financial statement audit
Risk based audit approach
Sanjoy Augustine CPA, PLLC's Audit starts with a broad understanding of your business. We then consider the risks your company faces, the way management controls these risks and the degree of transparency in your company's reporting to stakeholders.
Our approach is based on the following core elements:
- The ability to be constantly adaptable to your growth and changing needs.
- Proactive issue identification and timely, collaborative resolution-with management as a critical component of the process.
- Our audit methodology is used on all audit engagements regardless of location to ensure uniformity and consistency in approach.
- A relentless commitment to continuous improvement.
- Sanjoy Augustine CPA, PLLC understand and evaluate your business using a single language and common methods. In turn, that enables a uniform level of quality in all our audits.
Additional Reports we provideEach type of financial statement report may suit specific circumstances, depending on requirements from your client's bank or other parties, as well as meet budgetary needs.
Your stockholders, creditors, or private investors have different levels of risk tolerance, so we provide three levels of assurance to meet your needs.
- Review and